Wednesday, July 17, 2013

Shamar's Favorite Protein Treatment


Hi! My name is Shamar I am 22, and currently a receptionist at a graphics company in D.C. I was born in Los Angeles, CA. My instagram is @shamarclay. I definitely have type 2a hair and have always been natural. After high school I big chopped! I had so much hair that I grew tired of it. I wanted something wild and drastic, that's when I decided to go platinum blonde. 

I wash my hair very seldom,well shampoo my hair very seldom. Shampoo dries out my hair to the extreme and that's not good for my bleach blonde hair. Because I have colored my hair it is a must that I keep it moisturized by deep conditioning  it, I can't stress this enough!!! Here is my favorite protein treatment I use in my hair that I mix up with ingredients from my very own kitchen!

Mayo and Honey Protein Mask
1 Cup of Mayonnaise 
1/4 Cup of Honey 
2 teaspoons of Coconut Oil

Leave mixture on hair for no longer than 30 minutes and rinse out with Shampoo/Conditioner





No comments:

Post a Comment