Monday, July 15, 2013

Mad.Mane of the Week: Talisa

Introduce yourself: Hi, my name is Talisa I am 21 years old, born in New Jersey. I am studying Criminal Justice at Montclair State University.

What is your hair type? I would say my hair type is 3b and 3c.

BC or Transitioned? Neither

If you were stuck on a deserted island and got to have three hair products what would they be? Coconut oil, Shea moisture curl enhancing smoothie and Silicon mix conditioner.

What is your washing regimen? I wash my hair every week, sometimes i'll co-wash and when I want to do something different with my hair I will shampoo condition and deep condition.


What style do you enjoy doing the most? I love wearing a high curly bun, it's so easy for me to do when I don't feel like wearing my hair out. I also love wearing my hair in a banana clip, because it looks like I have a Mohawk.

Your three hair don'ts? Not conditioning my hair, not detangling properly or not moisturizing.

Who are your favorite natural hair blog or vloggers? My favorite natural vloggers would be Shameless Maya, Xlovedivine and Sunkissedalba. They always have interesting curly topics that I can relate to, or they can always inform their viewers about new products.

What do you enjoy the most about being natural? I never really liked my hair naturally curly until I started watching some of the vloggers. I enjoy being able to like my hair more when it's naturally curly, I can be creative with some of the hair styles that can be versatile with whatever I wear.

No comments:

Post a Comment