- Frizz Tamer- Use a small about of coconut oil on hands and run through the ends of your hair. This keeps ends from frizzing up.
- Moisturizing Shampoo- Mix 1/4 cup of coconut Milk, 1/3 cup of Castille Soap, 2 tablespoons of coconut oil and 1 teaspoon of olive oil.
- Flyaway Tamer- Apply coconut oil to your flyaways...don't add too much, you don't want your hair to be oil.
- Overnight Leave-in- Mix your favorite conditioner with the coconut oil and detangle your hair with the mixture. Put hair in a loose bun and keep mixture in overnight.
- Body Scrub- Combine coconut oil and brown sugar. Scrub all over body and rinse off.
- Shaving Cream- Rub coconut oil on desired area and shave. This leave your skin moisturized, while providing a close shave.
- Makeup Remover- Wipe makeup away with coconut oil.
- Dry Feet Scrub- Mix with salt to form scrub
- Facial Scrub- Mix coconut oil and baking soda for a gentle cleansing scrub.
- Stretch Mark Preventer- Rub on desired areas while pregnant, to moisturize stretched skin.
- Age Spot Fader- Rub on hands and other areas daily.
- Tanning Oil- Distribute on body to keep to help tan and moisturize
- Body Moisturizer- Apply to body after showering, this leaves your body soft.
- Elbow Smoother- Rub on elbows to manage dry skin.
- Facial Mask- Mix coconut oil with honey and leave on for 15 to 30 minutes.