Tuesday, June 25, 2013

DIY: Hair Smoothie


As we all know being natural can be quite expensive, especially from purchasing new products to try for our hair. I myself have spent tons of money on the latest buzzed about conditioners, hair creams and hair custards. Today however, I'm here to tell you that we have the capability of concocting healthy hair products in our own kitchens! Yes ladies, there are plenty of cheap and nourishing ingredients for our hair found in our our cupboards and fridges at home. Its not only cheap and convenient to mix up our own products, such as conditioners or shampoos, but it's also fun! 

Below I've added a video of one of the very first recipes that I mixed, created by one of my favorite natural hair channels on YouTube Fushionofcultures. My hair felt great when I was done! The mixture left my hair feeling soft and shiny. I hope you enjoy (: 

No comments:

Post a Comment