Saturday, May 25, 2013

My Wash and Go Process

I'm very excited about this next post. Today I will be showing you guys how I do my favorite hairstyle...Wash and Go's! I know what you're thinking "what is so special about a wash and go," well personally it has been my go to style since I first cut my hair. I mean I love anything that is simple...quick... and looks great on me. Lets get started...

STEP ONE-  First I co-wash my hair. If you want to know what conditioners I use check out this link go to conditioners. Today I used VO5's Moisture Milks Strawberries & Cream ( this conditioner has GREAT slip and smells AMAZING). 


STEP TWO-  Once you have co-washed your hair dry your hair (with a T-shirt, drying hair with a towel makes it frizzy). After drying your hair separate it into four sections with hair clips.


STEP THREE- Now that your hair is sectioned off we will begin distributing in our products to each section evenly. I first applied my leave in, Kinky Curly Knot Today. I then sealed my ends using coconut oil. Finally, I followed up by adding Shea Moisture's Curl Enhancing Smoothie and Eco Styler Gel. 


STEP FOUR- The hard work is over, now all there is left to do is let your hair dry. To dry your hair you can either let your hair air dry (which I did) or for quicker results diffuse your hair. I suggest on a cool or medium temperature. 

                     
                      

2 comments:

  1. You're beautiful, and the color of your hair is amazing

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much =). I love your Tumblr by the way

      Delete